As part of our busy 2019 event schedule, we will be exhibiting and attending the Topsides UK exhibition and conference. The annual event brings together operators, supply chain, SME’s and contractors to engage on the key issues currently experienced by topside operational teams. Over the course of the two days, an impressive line-up of industry experts will be discussing topics including:
- Play Station to Work Station – How do we Attract the Next Generation of Talent?
- Measuring Competency – A Standardised Approach
- Addressing the Skills Gap – New Techniques Require New Skills
- Integrity Management – Lessons Learned and Innovative Approaches
- The Role of the Supply Chain in Managing Reliability, Efficiency and Obsolescence
- Digitalisation for Enhanced Production
- Optimising, Simplifying and Challenging Daily Process
This is a key event for LMS as we join the wider Oil & Gas industry to align and tackle the challenges of topside operations together and continue to focus on maximising economic recovery within the UKCS.
For more information, visit: https://www.spe-aberdeen.org/events/topsides-uk-2019/